We are currently recruiting for an Tenant Officer to join a well established firm based in Knowsley. This is a busy role in which you will be responsible for conducting property checks for properties across Liverpool. As such, we are looking for someone with excellent people skills and strong customer service. You must be able to drive. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm. Your hard work will be rewarded with salary up to £17,500, a company vehicle will be provided and you will receive an competitive benefits package also.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pre and post visits to properties to advise tenants on scheduled work to be completed within their premises.
- Assisting with booking of appointments, rearranging visits and investigating properties that have difficulties with gaining access.
- Identifying vulnerable tenants and steps that may be required to support them in order for work to be completed in their property.
- Manage and resolving customer issues on site.
- Completing customer satisfaction surveys on site.
- Assisting in client meetings.
- Completing weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Updating electronic devices using real time information to include complaints made and reporting of site visits.
- Weekly meetings with Contract account manager/Customer Operations Manager.
Skills and experience:
Property experience would be beneficial but is not essential. You will ideally have excellent people skills and a customer service background.
- Customer service
- Property Management
- Tenant Liaison Officer
Please click apply to send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job