Temporary sales administrator needed in Thatcham
Your new company
An agricultural company based in Thatcham are seeking a sales administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Your new role
Working closely with Ops team lead, you will be first point of contact for external customers. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Responding to customer queries
- Taking and placing order via phone, email, fax etc
- Checking products, managing their availability and delivery time enquiries
- Raise invoices
- Seeing order through from start to finish, ensuring deliveries have arrived and are correct
- Oversee the logistics of delivery
What you'll need to succeed
You must have a confident and professional telephone manner with excellent communication and customer service skills, you must also be able to deal with high pressure situations calmly and be able to solve problems that arise efficiently and effectively. The successful candidate will be able to work well within a team based environment. You must also be able to use Excel to an intermediate standard.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.