Administration, purchasing, finance, it, admin, administrator
Your new company
A finance company based near Brentwood is looking for a long term temporary purchasing administrator to come on board a busy infrastructure team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for administration tasks including but not limited to -
- Raise required purchase notification paperwork in order to purchase agreed hardware for UK and Europe.
- Manage and resolve queries relating to new/in progress orders.
- Manage and resolve invoice discrepancy/ queries with accounting teams
- Assist in raising / revising any Purchase notifications including Notice of Revisions
- Resolve invoice queries that are preventing payments to suppliers
- Manage and update Purchasing Desk Procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You must be immediately available with a strong admin background, preferably in finance, IT or procurement. You will be a forward thinker with a strong approach to work.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £12-£13 per hour raising to £16 per hour after 12 weeks - This is inclusive of holiday pay. You will be part of a fast paced hard working team and whilst the position is expected to last until October 2018 there is a good chance this will be extended for another 12 months.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.