Temporary Purchasing Administrator
£8 per hour
Macildowie are delighted to be working with a leading Engineering business based in Rugby. We are recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to work within and support the Purchasing team, on a temporary basis.
You will be responsible for:
* Assisting with all day-to-day purchasing activities
* Administer purchase orders
* Generating reports using Excel
* Liaise with suppliers & maintain strong relationships
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
* Experience in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) including V Lookups & Pivot Tables
* A "can do" attitude
* Attention to detail
* Good administration skills
* Previous office environment experience
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.