Temporary Marketing Campaign Coordinator/ Project Manager based in Ely
A challenging and rewarding Marketing Campaign Coordinator/ Project Manager position has arisen within a highly successful and rapidly expanding business based in Ely.
This position needs someone with excellent marketing experience, confidence when delivering marketing campaigns across a variety of online platforms and the ability to demonstrate account management skills. The marketing team would benefit from someone who works well in a team, has meticulous attention to detail, able to prioritise and manage demanding projects and most importantly a high level of creativity.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career in digital marketing.
- Coordination across marketing teams to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Managing resource, budget and expectations in line with campaign deadlines
- Evaluating and reporting on campaign performance, including key analytics and delivery against KPI's and set objectives
- Seeking new opportunities to respond to briefs
- Able to demonstrate account management skills gained by working with direct clients and agencies and/or stakeholders
- Experience of delivering marketing campaigns across online platforms, including social, email, blogging and lead generation
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Have a wide range of marketing experience, covering digital and traditional marketing methods
- Marketing experience in a B2B environment
- Project management experience
- Tech savvy, with knowledge of SEO, marketing automation and CRM platforms.
This vacancy is temporary initially, but for the right candidate could progress to a permanent position.
Hours: Full - time
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Business for this Temporary vacancy.