Do you have project management knowledge and understanding? Do you have problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously with knowledge and understanding in setting and controlling budgets?
We have an interesting opportunity for you to join our client as Temporary Facilities Manager. This is 6 to 8 weeks temporary contract paying £17.93 per hour. You will be responsible for all client's buildings including managing the facilities, building refurbishments, building maintenance and Health & Safety, Fire and Environmental compliance.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and development of team.
- You will be responsible for delivery of all contracted departmental services including but not limited to security, maintenance, mail, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling across all premises.
- You will be responsible for all client premises meet health and safety, fire and environmental requirements and that all facilities comply with legislation.
- You will manage ad-hoc property project work, such as building refurbishment and relocations.
- You must have Corporate First Aid and Health & Safety qualification.
- You must have excellent oral and written communications skills including the ability to communicate with employees and suppliers at all levels.
- You must have knowledge and ability to manage, lead and support a team.
- You must have Problem solving skills and ability to work autonomously with knowledge and understanding in setting and controlling budgets.
- You must have working knowledge of window based software packages, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, electronic mail, and the internet.
- You must have knowledge and understanding in a facilities/office management or building industry role.
Your Next Step
Apply now and send your CV.
Step Ahead is acting as an Employment Agency
Step Ahead is committed to preventing discrimination in its recruitment practices by stimulating genuine equality of opportunity. This means that everyone is treated solely on the basis of competence and merit, regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexuality, ethnic, racial, religious or disability considerations, and we welcome applications from all sectors of the community