Assignments can be ranging from one day to on-going for several months. Ideally I am looking for candidates wanting full-time hours however happy to consider candidates looking for part-time hours. Please note part-time hours would be a few days per week rather than a few hours i.e. morning or afternoons.
Usual working hours are between 7:30am and 6:00pm.
Duties include scanning of documents, filing, updating databases, booking travel and accommodation. This will include use of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Before applying please ensure you have direct administration experience and are available to start new employment immediately. Candidates who have their own transport are highly desirable.
Why work for Reed?
While working for Reed you can enjoy the following benefits:
• Weekly pay
• Flexibility on your work life balance
• A competitive hourly rate of pay
• Holiday pay
• Reed discount scheme - discount on internet and high street stores
• Life insurance and critical illness cover, cash plan including optical and dental
• Access to a comprehensive pensions package
• Online training programs
• Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
• Access to company pension scheme
• Access to an electronic portal to complete timesheets, view all payslips and request holidays
• Earn £50 for each friend you refer to us
If you have direct experience and are immediately available please apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job