Temporary Accounts Assistant - Birmingham Business Park
Our client, a leading finance business based at the Birmingham Business Park, is looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
Working within the accounts team, your duties will include:
- Matching, checking and coding invoices
- Assisting with purchase ledger duties
- Working out VAT payments
- Making payments via BACS and cheques
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Filing invoices
- Managing petty cash
- Data entry
This is an immediate vacancy with our client looking to interview as soon as possible, so if this feels like the right role for you, please submit your application, ASAP.
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'