My client is currently looking for an experienced Temporary Accommodation Officer who can place and manage tenants into Temporary Accommodation. The Officer must understand how Local Authorities work regarding their policies and procedures. The team want someone who can add knowledge and experience alongside their peers whilst encouraging a supportive work environment.
The Temporary Accommodation Officer will successfully place homeless clients into Temporary Accommodation properties and manage accounts throughout placement. The Officer will be supported into a comfortable workload and supported by the manager throughout.
- Placing and directly managing Homeless households in Temporary Accommodation (TA)
- Managing rent accounts for all the temporary accommodation properties within your patch
- Minimising low to high level arrears
- Local Authority experience
- Experience in void management, lettings, tenancy management, rent arrears, repairs, landlord liaison and related areas.
- You will also deal with maintaining Health and Safety Standards and making sure repairs are being carried out and reporting.
If you have previous experience in these areas and keen to develop your knowledge further this is a perfect team for you. Management that are willing to help all case managers be the best they can possibly along with a strong hour rate.
Ackerman Pierce can guarantee a weekly payment service and a 1-2-1 account manager during your time with the agency. Including an Ackerman Pierce welcome pack to
If you are interested in this position and do have the experience listed I would be very interested in talking to you in further detail. Give me a call on , apply on the link attached with your CV or email me
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'