Founded in 1997, Reapit is the UK's largest provider of CRM solutions to the property industry, supplying both independent and multinational estate agencies with the most flexible software packages currently on the market. With offices in London, Milton Keynes, Solihull, Leeds and Edinburgh, we are a fast-evolving company looking for talented individuals who can join us on our journey to excellence. We also have offices in Melbourne and Sydney in Australia, looking after our Asian and Middle East clients.
We are proud to supply software solutions to thousands of estate agents across the UK, Australia and UAE, including Savills, Leaders Romans Group, Sherry FitzGerald, Marsh & Parsons, Strutt & Parker, Countrywide and Winkworth, enabling them deliver a world-class customer experience to their sales and lettings clients.
We are now looking for a Template Service Analyst to join our Client Services Technical team (CST) in our Leeds office. The CST team work with clients to define, agree and implement assets that support the marketing and ethos of the client and, ultimately, allow the client to present their online and brand image professionally. The team is involved in creating such documents as letters, property brochures, property listings and email templates which cover the various functions within the RPS Service Suite (Sales, Lettings, Property Management, Client Accounts).
The Template Service Analyst works within the team, under the direction of their Team Leader, and supports the delivery of request fulfilment activities, including the resolution of issues in previously delivered templates.
The role is a hybrid of design and technical ability as the assets created have a tight integration with our core product and service offerings.
The team also works closely with a number of service teams, including the Service Desk, Applications Support, Project Delivery and Testing.
The ideal candidate will have excellent demonstrable verbal and written English skills, be highly organised and have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time in what can sometimes be a physically demanding role. Previous experience in a corporate, multi-site environment is essential, as is a good working knowledge of internal company systems including Microsoft Office applications.
The following skills are essential to the role:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A flair for design, including some experience of digital design
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- The ability to be articulate and personable
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A broad, general web background knowledge
- Knowledge and/or experience in the estate agency industry
We are also looking for someone who:
- Is ideally graduate level in Graphic Design/ IT/ Marketing or equivalent
- Has a sound understanding of HTML/CSS and XAML
- Has experience of creating HTML email and brochure templates
- Has experience working on/with a CRM based service solution
- Is commercially aware
- Is a self-starter with a "can do" attitude and a calm manner under pressure
- Has integrity and persistence
- Is focused on attention to detail and delivery
- Is proactive, forward thinking and innovative
- Is approachable and friendly at all levels
- Is results oriented
- Has the ability to effectively manage clients and colleagues at all levels
This is an exciting and challenging time to join a growing forward-thinking business, and there is the opportunity to develop quickly both personally and professionally.
- Estate Agents
- Service Desk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'