Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a client in East London, recruiting for Telephone Interviewers to join them for a URGENT project.
You will be responsible for outbound call activity contacting Business's across the UK. We are really looking for those that understand what it takes to deliver a solid experience to a B2B market over the phone.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following skills:
- Demonstrate a clear, professional, and articulate phone manner,
- You will be able to show empathy, gravitas and confidence when speaking to customers,
- Happy to handle very high volume of calls daily, and deliver each call to a professional standard,
- Must have a strong work ethic, always be reliable and punctual,
- Strong level of spoken and written English,
- Market research or telephone interview experience,
- Must have at least 6 months previous call centre experience.
This is a 2-week temporary contract to start immediately, working Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm, 37.5 hours per week only.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any relevant market research or telephone interview experience in the past 6 months!
- customer service advisor
- market research
- telephone interviewer