Telecommunications Equipment Installer
Telecoms, Engineer, Install, Field Installation
- Installing and repairing data systems across the UK.
- A mobile post requiring time away from home Mon-Fri.
- Installing telecommunications equipment, routers, display equipment etc.
- Running, pulling and terminating cables.
- Building ironwork, ladder racks and installing communications cabinets.
- Ensuring industry standards are followed at all times.
- Carrying out all work to the highest possible standards.
- Demonstrable experience providing a high-level of customer service
- The ability to make simple site cabling decisions essential.
- Able to work under own initiative & be a good team player.
- Essential Skills:
- Pull cables
- Install basket tray, Cable tray, PVC trunking and gen. containments
- Setting and marking of support systems
- Physical Demands:
- Lift 25Kg from the ground
- Fully squat stoop & kneel
- Work from ladders, lifts etc.
- Must have full UK driving licence.
- Shrewsbury based telecoms company specialising in a wide range of services.
For further information or to apply, please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job