Job Title: Technical Support Manager
My client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Technical Support Manager to lead the Customer facing side of their Design Services Team, based at their Head Office in Shefford.
Do you have a "can do" attitude? Do you have a technical mind? Are you a team manager?
To be successful in this role you would have:
- Experience at manager level in a technical or engineering subject
- A spark with the desire to challenge solutions and have a technical mind
- Excellent communication skills together with a good standard of English and Maths
- The desire to learn or understand technical drawing (e.g AutoCAD, Solidworks)
- The desire to learn and understand hydraulic design methods
- Excellent computer literacy, particularly using Microsoft suite of products (word, outlook, excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
You will have proven experience in a customer facing role providing excellent customer service.
In this role you will learn about the construction industry standards for drainage and surface water management but it is not essential that you have any previous experience of this area.
- Customer Service
- Engineering Drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'