We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Analyst, providing a mixture of support and services to their customer base. The successful candidate will analyse, diagnose and resolve any difficult issues. Working in a challenging, fast paced environment, our client is offering a competitive salary with an excellent package.
As the Technical Support Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Responding to inbound queries - 1st and 2nd line issues
- Diagnosing and resolving any software issues (technical and functional)
- Installing and upgrading software onto computer infrastructure
- Supporting customer hosted software
The successful candidate for the role:
- Will have experience providing technical support
- Be prepared to travel and work on customer sites, including some overnight stays
- Must have a full driving license
- Analytical problem solver
- Strong working knowledge in a Microsoft technical environment
In return the Technical Support Analyst will receive a basic salary of between £25,000 - £31,000 plus £3,500 car allowance, fuel card, medical cover for family and pension.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
- Technical Support
- 2nd Line
- 1st Line