Technical Solution Manager – Oracle Fusion
You will be responsible for owning and overseeing the technical solution landscape of Whitbread’s Oracle Fusion landscape, associated Public/Private cloud architecture, middleware solutions, reporting and integrations.
Whitbread is the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE 100 including brands such as Costa Coffee, Beefeater & Premier Inn. By 2020, our goal is to achieve global system sales of around £2.5bn for Costa, and to increase the number of Premier Inn UK rooms to an incredible 85,000. All while creating around 3,000 UK jobs a year and continuing to expand our presence worldwide. There has never been a more exciting time to Whitbread!
What you will be doing
- Owns and oversees the live (BAU) Oracle Fusion Public/Private cloud technical estate, middleware, reporting and integrations solutions.
- Responsible for ensuring the necessary environments are in place for the product being delivered (virtual and physical)
- Defines KPIs to monitor and improve environment performance, availability and utilisation
- Work as part of a virtual team with Env Mgr, Patch & Rel Analyst, Test Manager, Systems Accountant and third-party suppliers to ensure the stable and performant operation and maintenance of integrated landscape
- Work with Security Architecture Team to establish and maintain best practice across estate
- Analysis of current capacity and future growth to feed into Whitbread Infrastructure capacity planning
- Trouble shoots environment related issues encountered during development or deployment
- Provides occasional out of hours support for major incidents requiring 2nd / 3rd level analysis, working with 3rd parties to ensure swift resolution
- Ensure the environment meets appropriate levels of resilience and that DR/Service Restoration capability is tested on a periodic basis
- Support the development of Whitbread’s standards / tools / techniques for Fusion Public/Private cloud estate
- Input to Oracle Fusion roadmap projects
What we are looking for
- Strong experience of implementing and troubleshooting virtualised Linux environments
- Strong experience of implementing Oracle SOA suite and supporting virtualised infrastructure (Linux)
- Experience of Oracle Middleware (Weblogic & JVM) configuration & performance tuning.
- Experience running complex public/private cloud estate
- Experience managing 3rd parties and virtual team members in the patching and upgrade cycle
- Experience leading virtual teams, and 3rd party to diagnose incidents and problems to timely resolution
- Oracle Fusion Financials expertise
- Public/private cloud technical architectures knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job