TECHNICAL SERVICES EXECUTIVE - THAMES DITTON - c£38K
Are you an experienced executive with extensive experience of customer service and/or fleet management? Do you have LGV or HGV experience and a good working knowledge of 1 Link and/or R2C? Do you live near to Thames Ditton and are interested in joining a progressive and motivated organisation? Are you looking for benefits that including company performance related bonus scheme, private medical cover, life assurance, 25 days holiday and subsidised gym membership? Then this is the role for you!
My client is an independent services company specialising in vehicle management based in Thames Ditton. They are an established and forward thinking company who have this great opportunity within their operations team due to an internal restructure.
- To monitor and action all modules of the 1Link Service Network system in order to ensure that the focus is always maintained on cost control and vehicle downtime.
- To ensure that all work authorised is in accordance with manufacturers servicing schedules and industry recognised times whilst paying attention to vehicle histories, contract type, contract duration, warranty position and client specific procedures.
- Liaising with vehicle manufacturers in order to escalate issues and secure warranty and goodwill contributions.
- To ensure that maintenance telephone calls are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To help and advise the Account Management team with technical and procedural questions.
- To carry out all specified administrative tasks according to operational procedures, to include (but not limited to) service bookings, downtime management reports, and invoice processing.
- To ensure breakdown and recoveries are directed to appropriate network repairers in accordance with departmental procedures.
Applications for this role are particularly invited from an automotive background with previous technical services and admin experience.
If you are a strong team player with fantastic skills and have some previous experience in a similar role and/or in the fleet management industry please do apply.
- Customer Service
- Fleet Management
- General Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'