Technical SEO Manager
London, near Euston
My eCommerce client is looking for a Technical SEO Manager to join their marketing team based in Camden. You will report into the Head of Contentand will be responsible for all aspects of technical SEO. Principally this will involve supporting multiple teams across the business to ensure their sites are built to be search engine friendly while also proactively driving technical SEO innovation and change.
As Technical SEO Manager, your responsibilities will be;
- Develop and drive the global SEO strategy and roadmap
- Owning the site hierarchy and technical SEO projects for 7 international sites
- Compile weekly ranking reports for their key brand and product terms
- Monitor and analyse organic search performance data, flag issues, opportunities and competitor insights
- Source and manage external consultants for quarterly site audits to analyse technical changes and report findings to key stakeholders across the business
- Conduct keyword research to support the content and outreach teams
- Be the champion for technical SEO within the business, as well as delivering SEO training across the marketing team
- Work closely with other team managers, to ensure that efficiencies are driven across the marketing team
- Identifying crawl/indexation issues through logfile analysis
As Technical SEO Manager, you will have a minimum of 3 tears technical seo experience and proven track record working on large complex websites. Advanced knowledge of industry tools such as Google Keyword planner, Search Console, SEMrush/Ahrefs/Similarweb (or similar), Screaming Frog, and Excel - must be numerate and have an analytical approach and experience of writing up development tickets (JIRA knowledge is desirable) and strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Keyword Research