Are you getting bored of your current role?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in 2018???
myBench are looking for an enthusiastic Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ) Manager to join our client’s growing Marketing team. As one of the UK’s leading specialist retailers your challenge will be to take keep the company's online presence to the #1 position, to reflect their standing as a leading specialist retailer.
The ideal candidate will be up for a challenge in a variety of different tasks as the occasion demands.
You are able to:
- Define and drive the strategy for SEO across their business, Liaising with internal teams to ensure strong and prompt delivery of SEO strategic plans
- Develop a system to experiment with SEO changes and track performance and effectiveness
- Proactively make recommendations for updates to be made to improve site performance and ranking
- Create a strategy to tackle seasonal shifts in search behaviour and ensure the website is well prepared ahead of peak
- Work with the CRO team to create solutions for new site initiatives/developments that are SEO friendly as well as drive commercial performance
- Alongside the Head of Content, PPC Manager, PR Manager, develop and implement SEO campaigns in line with the client’s objectives
- Create original content to help improve conversion, optimisation and rankings
- Develop SEO linkbuilding strategies
- Keep on top of cross device searching trends and shift
- Manage a team of SEO executives
- 5+ years’ experience in an SEO focussed role (Preferably in an eCommerce environment)
- A proven track record of driving growth in SEO
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and analytics tools including Google Analytics and Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Have a good understanding of the relationship between paid search and SEO
- Be decisive and Proactive individual who is not afraid to back away from a challenge in order to champion SEO best practice
- Impeccable communication skills
- Naturally be interested in all things digital, so you’ll always be up-to-date on current trends and thinking
A few benefits include: Pension, Private Health care and a great holiday package!
If You are Looking For a Role In a Fun, Enthusiastic and Successful Team Going Through an Exciting Phase Of Growth, Please Apply Now!
- Advanced Excel
- Google Analytics
- Link Building