Technical Sales Executive - Central Essex
A committed, focused and driven individual is sought to support a well established international sales team. The company are committed to invest in not only their products but also their staff to improve and their performance which effects customer satisfaction, keeps abreast with market trends both of which are important to their overall success. Working modern office environment, the duties initially be to work from the CRM to contact clients in the UK, this will develop to overseas customers, both of which will give the incumbent the opportunity to travel with a sales colleague. Long term the role can develop into a Technical Field Sales role selling to clients in the EMEA region. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone wishing to develop a technical sales career who is perhaps in sales at the moment, or is an engineer seeking a change into sales.
Functions of the Technical Sales Executive
- Utilise the CRM system (Salesforce.com) to contact lapsed and existing customers within the UK to update information
- Ascertain information and qualify if a sales visit is relevant
- Organise visits to client premises which long term you will attend with the UK Sales Executive
- Utilising the information on the CRM and Web site to source new clients, generate reports into new business opportunities
- You will be given training into the company's product ranges, but it is essential that you take time out to gain technical knowledge to be able to discuss solutions with clients
- Ensure all information in accurately recorded on the CRM and followed up where relevant
- Co-ordinate quotations, by taking information, collating all relevant data and ensuring the quote is returned within timescales.
- Ad duties as assigned
Whilst educated to degree level would be ideal this is not essential. However a college based education would be an asset
Previous Skills for the Technical Sales executive are:
- Proven internal sales experience, or an engineer with excellent communication skills or an experienced technical sales professional seeking a more office based role.
- Self motivated, able to work with minimum supervision
- Focused and able to prioritise and deliver planned results in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyse information and utilise innovative ways to source new clients
- Able to communicate verbally with confidence and with accurate written communication skills.
- Advanced language skills in addition to English are advantageous, in particular French or German
Hours 8.30 - 5
23 days holiday
Excellent benefit package
Keyword :sales, technical, executive, internal, representative, engineering, business development
Cordant People are equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Business Develpment