Technical MI Analyst
Technical MI Analyst - Staines or Brighton
You will be key to the development and delivery of key MI, core information and analysis to the executive team.
Working for the Head of MI, you will provide MI and system management. You will be become a champion for driving reposting consistency and accuracy between various internal reporting systems.
You will support and guide the regional and functional business partners in the development of consistent and informative MI across the group.
You will also be responsible for developing and expanding the existing consolidation, group and regional reporting tool.
Ideally you will have relevant transferable skills below gained from working within large multinational or complex organisations.
Be able to demonstrate an ability to design and develop MI reporting on financial and non-financial data.
- Strong Excel and VBA skills (advanced)
- Strong ability to write SQL queries to exchange data with corporate databases.
- Finance knowledge highly desirable.
- Design Principles - or experience in building dashboards and presentations
- Access - Intermediate to Advanced
- SQL Server - Intermediate
- SSIS - Basic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job