Managing and developing a technical team ensuring they can manage all challenges within the technical department.
Ensuring the site HACCP system is fully implemented and maintained
The client is an FMCG manufacturer based in West Yorkshire looking for a Technical Manager to take responsibility for the quality, safety and legal compliance of the day to day running.
- Responsible for quality, safety and legal compliance of the site.
- Implementing and maintaining HACCP
- Responsible for process improvements and New Product Development
- Coaching and developing the technical team
- Meeting and maintaining retailer customer standards
- Level 3 HACCP
- Relevant degree in science or food science
- Retailer experience
- High-risk or high-care FMCG manufacturing experience
- Experience managing NPD or Process Improvements
- Technical Manager experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Attractive pension scheme
- Private Health Care
- 25 days holiday
- Technical Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'