Technical Energy Solutions Manager
Hours: 09:00 - 17:00
Location: Covering the South East & parts of the Midlands
Salary: £34 -44,000 + Vehicle
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Energy Manager to join a market leading Facilities Management Company. My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Why are we hiring?
This is a new position that has become available due to numerous contract wins in these specific areas. We are therefore looking to expand our team to cover this expansion.
To be responsible for the delivery of energy reduction within a commercial/industrial/retail estate by the implementation of low cost and zero cost solutions. Using Energy contracts/projects in terms of delivery, working to agreed budgets and timescales, which will be measured in terms of financial and energy results with both the Clients and business requirements.
What Are We Looking for?
- Team player processing a positive "can do attitude" (pro-active)
- Ability to deliver and implement energy solutions by management/optimisation.
- Background in M&E Building Services with electrical/energy bias.
- Financially aware, numerate, and commercially minded.
- Logical with the ability to put forward strong business cases.
- Able to produce detailed energy budgets - covering consumption, cost and margin.
- People management skills - be able to motivate/manage cross-functional relationships.