Technical Bureau Operator
Job Title: Technical Bureau Operator - Part Time - Weekends
Location: Gorbals, Glasgow, G5 0US (initially working from home)
Hourly Rate: £9.69
Hours: 15 Hours - Saturday and Sunday - 11.00am-7.00pm
This is a Permanent Part Time role just working Weekends
Our client are a large and growing national facilities management company who have a long term facilities contract with one of the major national retail supermarkets.
They are actively looking to recruit a new Technical Bureau Operator to join the Technical Bureau team.
The role will be based from home due to the current Covid-19 situation and our client would provide full training and equipment to allow this to happen, the role would move into our client’s head office in Glasgow when the situation allows.
The role is available for an immediate start.
The role is working 15 hours a week and will involve working just on the weekends, Saturday and Sunday every week.
The role will be working shifts of 11.00am-7.00pm on both Saturday and Sunday
Remotely monitor, triage and process automatically generated alarms from Refrigeration systems.
Investigate manually raised jobs via remote diagnostic checks of the BEMS systems and resolve where possible
Answer inbound, and make outbound, calls in a professional manner. Follow call scripts and capture relevant data in compliance with the agreed guidelines
Provide technical support to the field engineering teams and complete all administrative duties as required
- Triage Refrigeration alarms with a high focus on response times and quality of service
- Resolve store logged jobs via remote diagnostic checks/alterations of the BEMS systems to prevent engineer attendance where possible
- Identify the root cause of faults, whenever possible, and communicate this to the relevant engineering resource
- Utilise the in-house software systems to ensure that all issues are logged, updated and followed through to resolution
- Respond in a prompt and professional manner to requests for support for the Field Operations teams via telephone/email
- Identify and rectify or escalate any issues with equipment not set to the agreed specification
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high level of equipment connectivity via the City network infrastructure
- Advise the store colleagues of any repair/maintenance issues that are likely to affect the operation of their business
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with engineers, sub-contractors and Client colleagues
- Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments
- Comply with the Company Health and Safety Policy at all times
- Work with City and Client colleagues to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained
- Comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the Line Manager
Skills / Experience Required:
- Must be IT Literate - strong knowledge of MS Office Packaged - Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Helpful / friendly manner
- Customer focussed
Our client are flexible on your background, all training will be provided, the main experience they are looking for is someone who is IT Literate (strong user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and a strong communicator (written and verbal).
Please only apply if you can work 11.00am-7.00pm every Saturday and Sunday.
To apply for this role please submit your full CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search & Selection
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'