Technical Author - Preston - 6 Months - £300/Day Outside IR35
This role is outside IR35.
Technical Author, Technical Writer, Technical Writing, Government, GDS, Government Digital Service, Documentation, Writing technical documentation, Stakeholder Management, Documentation production lifecycle, Document, Technical Documents
We are seeking a Technical Author for our Government client the based in Preston.
This role will be responsible for the documentation production cycle, including analysis of documentation requirements. You will attend planning meetings, collaborate with developers and managers to gain technical clarity.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Previous experience within a Technical Author role in Government departments
- Experience of drafting documents to a high standard
- Drafting to guidelines laid down by Government Digital Service is highly desirable
- Experience of drafting for regulatory bodies, providing guidance to stakeholders, and to internal compliance officers
- Analysing documentation requirements
- Excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £300 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance.
Technical Author, Technical Writer, Technical Writing, Government, GDS, Government Digital Service, Documentation, Writing technical documentation, Stakeholder Management, Documentation production lifecycle, Document, Technical Documents, Technical Documentation
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.