We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Assistant to join a small but busy Technical team for a food manufacturing business in Suffolk.
Reporting to the Group Technical Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all incoming customer queries
- Dealing with own format and customer format specifications
- Supplier questionnaires
- supply chain and chain of custody documents
Due to the size of the team, there will also be the opportunity to gain experience and cover other areas, including assisting with: intake checks, monitoring and enforcing GMP, housekeeping & hygiene audits, and finished product QC testing.
- Must have a degree in Food Science/Technology or similar, or suitable experience in a similar role with the food manufacturing industry
- Must be proactive, with a positive attitude, and a real interest in the food industry and the flexibility to meet business needs
To find out more and to apply, please contact Alex at Shirley Parsons, quoting the reference: AD 11900