Team Secretary - City - Up to 38K + VERY impressive benefits. LM26254
A leading global insurance company based in the heart of the City with panoramic views of London is seeking a Team Secretary to support within a niche area of the London business that accounts for over half their annual profits; consequently this is seen as a key hire as they look to compliment their current team who work cohesively to ensure workload is managed efficiently and fairly.
This is a wonderful opportunity to support a very busy team with an exceptional work ethic who are seeking the same in this next team secretary. Supporting two senior executives and their wider team, you relish managing their hectic schedules and ensuring that you provide a seamless and proactive service at all times. You are the type of team secretary who looks to engage with whoever you support and work with them.
Duties will include:
- Being a true gatekeeper to the team of approximately five, ensuring you work to tight deadlines and leverage their time effectively. One executive is based overseas so this will mean remote support to leaning heavily on your strong organisational skills
- Booking meeting rooms, arranging VC equipment when required and ordering all catering
- Coordinating all global travel planning including visas, currency, hotel bookings and full itineraries
- Supporting with presentations for client pitches
- Organising regular events for the team and with clients so demonstrating your recent experience of this would be welcomed
- Taking minutes and following up on action points for the team to ensure all deadlines are met
- Showing initiative to resolve anything that might hamper the smooth running of the team
You would describe yourself as capable, hands on with a mature attitude to work and the ability to support at a senior level and push back when necessary. The ability to think both logically and creatively to find solutions will ensure success in this busy and demanding secretarial role.