Based at Crown Buildings, Angel St, Bridgend CF31 4AD
Monday - Friday 37.5 Hours
Private Medical Insurance + Life Insurance + Pensions + Flexible Benefits Package.
Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) is a subsidiary of MAXIMUS and is contracted to deliver the Health Assessment Advisory Service on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions. MAXIMUS is a health and employment services business that has worked with governments around the world for more than forty years to provide support services to a diverse range of communities.
Across all of its businesses in the UK, MAXIMUS employs approximately 4,000 staff, including nearly 1,500 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other healthcare practitioners. Worldwide, MAXIMUS has more than 18,000 employees.
We are one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country and are passionate about making a positive difference to the health and wellbeing of millions of people.
Team Performance Leader is a Supervisor role within Operations, reporting to the AC Manager.The Team Performance Leader is responsible for the daily management of productivity and quality performance of a team of AC-based employees. The role is responsible for performance management of his/her team, and for line management duties of direct reports.
The Team Performance Leader will supervise Clinical Standards Leads, HCPs and/or AC Administrators. He/she will allocate and supervise workflow for their reports to ensure HCPs are successfully delivering volume, quality, and relevant service level targets and to ensure admin teams have all paperwork in place to support assessment delivery.
The role supports the AC Manager in his/her oversight of AC operations and in the delivery of targets. The role may interact with customers, responding to escalated queries and complaints. The role does not conduct assessments or any other clinical or medical activities.
- Daily supervision of a team of HCPs and/or AC Administrators to deliver output and quality targets
- Set challenging personal goals for staff using the CHDA Performance Management Framework
- Deliver team objectives and performance against targets through robust performance management methods
- Administer and report HCP productivity and quality performance to AC manager
- Administer and report on performance management processes of admin staff
- Communicate team objectives and performance against targets
- Lead daily team meetings
- Resolve / escalate team issues and roadblocks
- Investigate and resolve complaints and escalate complaints as required
- Liaise with AC Manager to develop and embed best practices
- Work with Clinical Standards Leads to escalate clinical questions through appropriate channels, communicating resolution back to the HCP team
- Provide admin employees with appropriate mentorship, coaching and reviews to deliver quality services and support career progression
- Effectively and proactively manage absences to minimise ad hoc and ongoing absence
Other ad hoc duties as required
- Demonstrated supervisory and leadership skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with others to drive a performance culture
- Able to supervise work of a team to make sure output and quality expectations are met
- Able to meet workload requirements and use time productively
- Able to deliver accurate work and adhere to established procedures and professional standards
- Able to understand, anticipate and meet immediate and medium-term customer and client needs
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, adapt communication to audience needs, and able to interact constructively with a range of audiences
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor in stressful interactions
- Able to champion direction set by senior management and inspire a team to deliver results
- Able to drive continuous improvement
Experience performing the AC Administrator function at a CHDA centre or similar experience helpful but not essential
- Team Leader
- KPI Reports
- Team Performance