Team Manager (home based)
NHS Professionals is the leading provider of managed flexible workforce services to the NHS with more than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, allied health professionals, administrative and other healthcare professionals signed to its bank, supporting a number of NHS client Trusts across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work as part of NHS Professionals Limited within our Operations Team. The NHS Professionals service centre team provides support to customers and temporary workers. The role will be home based and the successful applicant will live within a 20 mile radius of Durham. However the role will require occasional travel to our Head Office in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Reporting to the Regional Service Manager you will provide a comprehensive and professional customer service to all internal and external NHS Professionals clients and stakeholders.
The primary responsibility of this role is:
- To support the Service Centre Management team by providing a full range of services for NHS Professionals Client Trusts, in achieving the Service Level Agreement targets.
- Managing and leading a team of approximately 10 WTE home based call centre advisors ensuring best utilisation of skills in delivering service objectives whilst appreciating the need for individual career development.
- Working closely with other home based teams to ensure a consistent approach to management of staff.
- Ensuring all enquiries are managed through to resolution at the first point of contact.
You will have extensive call centre experience as either a supervisor or in a team manager role, with the ability to coach and support a team of call centre advisors to provide a first class customer service. You should be educated to A-level standard or equivalent. In addition, you should also have the ability to develop and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders.
Please note that our Service Centre hours are 06:30 - 22:00, 7 days per week and you will work varying shifts between these hours on a rota basis.
We offer very competitive terms and conditions which includes an attractive basic salary of £22,400-£29,200. You will also earn enhancements on top of your basic salary for working evening and weekends. There are opportunities for progression for exceptional performers, access to a stakeholder pension scheme, 27 days annual leave per year plus public holidays.
- Understanding of contact centre technologies
- GCSE Math's and English, IT Literate, including Microsoft applications
- Understanding of temporary staffing placements, customer care training
- Experience of working in target driven environment
- Managerial and staff development experience