Are you passionate about leadership? Do you have the skills to grow people and performance? Are you looking to be a part of an ambitious, rewarding and vibrant working environment? Then look no further! We are currently looking for a Part Time Team Leader to join our head office in Bexhill. This role will help in creating an engaging and rewarding working environment and we are fortunate enough to be recruiting following company growth and success
Hastings Direct is a fast growing, agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider to the UK market, with over 2.5 million live customer policies and employing over 3,000 colleagues at sites in Bexhill and Leicester
Our Team Leaders:
- Lead a team of contact centre based Customer Representatives
- Drive and foster a success whereby customer service becomes a key differentiator for colleagues and customers
- Engage, motivate and inspire your team, encouraging outstanding operational performance
- Lead by example providing clear direction and effective leadership
- Work collaboratively with peers, other departments building one team and one business through our company culture
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Leadership experience, preferably within a contact centre based environment
- The ability to influence and motivate colleagues
- Experience in using team performance management techniques
- Time management, problem solving and organisational skills
- Team facilitation and meeting management skills
With this role you have the flexibility to work between 15.5 and 30 hours per week and you will be required to work evenings and weekend shifts.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive a competitive salary along with up to 5% annual bonus, up to 3% contributory pension, life assurance, along with Hastings Direct discounts and reward schemes, with the opportunity to progress and develop.
If you think these sounds like you, then please apply today!