Do you have self-motivation and excellent communication skills to manage a group of Support Workers? If so, and you have supervisory, care and customer care experience, you could be the person we are looking for.
Our Realise team supports people across the spectrum of learning disabilities to promote independence and encourage our customers to lead fun and fulfilled lifestyles.
To join our team we are looking for:
• Excellent knowledge of the principles of good practice and providing a quality service in a learning disability setting.
• Experience in working with Health Professionals and Care Managers
• A passionate individual who has a QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
• A strong motivated individual who can encourage our customers to make independent choices and develop and maintain their every day living skills.
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive rates of pay including paid mileage
• Enhancements for weekend working
• Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
• £100 welocme voucher on completion of probationary period
• £400 Refer a Friend Scheme
• Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by Somerset Care)
• Structured career path and progression opportunities
• An employer contribution pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• 28 days annual leave
• Statutory Sick Pay
• Long Service Awards
• Annual Care Awards – recognising employees’ contribution
• Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
* The hourly rate quoted is inclusive of the weekend enhancement and dependent on qualifications.
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people’s lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information please contact our Recruitment Team on.
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory certificate from the DBS. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'