We are not your average financial services firm and our unique culture is just one aspect that makes us stand out from the crowd. We offer a supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity whilst maintaining a healthy lifestyle balance. You will be joining one of Europe’s leading Investment Management firms where you can expect real responsibility and recognition from day one. We are large enough to offer a wide variety of career opportunities, whilst small enough to treat you as an individual and tailor training and development to your specific needs.
An opportunity has arisen for a Team Assistant to provide full administrative support for the Restructuring team within Fixed Income at M&G Investments.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Arranging travel and accommodation frequently, including two team members who travel to Ireland each week
• Diary management for the team, liaising with internal and external parties for meeting arrangement
• Organising team meetings, including regular portfolio review meetings and Investment meetings
• Meet and greet external meeting guests as well as answering phones where required
• Meeting room management
• Preparing monthly expense returns for all team members
• Provide support for other Fixed Income assistants as cover, where required
• Other general secretarial and administrative duties
What we are looking for:
It is essential you are a proactive, self-motivated person who has a strong use of initiative, a positive attitude and you are conscientious and committed. You will have first class organisational skills and an excellent attention to detail whilst being able to multi-task and prioritise effectively. Strong inter-personal skills are essential along with being a team player with excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Previous experience in a similar role is essential along with strong competence in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Acrobat.
M&G is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We welcome applications from individuals who have taken an extended career break, and we are willing to consider flexible working arrangements for all of our roles.