Enthusiastic, proactive and high energy Team Assistant / PA / EA needed who is keen to thrive in a busy and fast paced but relaxed environment. Phenomenal PA opportunity to work at a dynamic and entrepreneurial private equity house for an Assistant with a brilliant attitude. This Team Assistant / Personal Assistant / Executive Assistant role is supporting an absolutely lovely team of Executives, working alongside two other EAs. The wider firm has several other PAs, and the culture is supportive, entrepreneurial, forward thinking, and very sociable. They have one of the best approaches to work life balance in London!!
This PA to Executives / Team Assistant role will involve
- PA / EA support to Executives
- Extensive and complex diary and global travel management and expenses
- Assistance with events administration and organising workshops and forums
- Preparing all paperwork, reports, board papers
- Extensive client liaison
- Working on various team projects
- Point of contact for team
- Meeting and greeting
- Taxis, couriers, binding etc.
- Polished presentation
- Upbeat and enthusiastic approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'