Do you have experience working with small groups in an educational setting?
Teaching Personnel urgently require a talented Teaching Assistant for a friendly primary school in East Riding are.
- Start Date: 14/09/2020
- Full time (Mon – Fri) 8.45 - 3.15. Term time only
- Job share may be considered for the right person
- Supporting low ability pupils with numeracy and literacy in small groups and on a 121 basis.
- Keep accurate records of intervention on pupil intervention logs
- Working alongside the class teacher to put intervention / lesson plans together
- To delivered tailored, high impact intervention lessons, incorporating pupils interests
- Support pupils learning and increase self esteem
Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2018, this friendly primary school provided a welcoming and supportive working environment. Behaviour across the school is good, and pupils enjoy attending school.
The ideal candidate
You will be qualified to level 3 and / or have significant experience in working with children with SEN on a 121 basis. Experience of Autism and Team Teach training would be beneficial. A resilient and positive attitude is essential!
- Be part of a friendly and supportive team who put the children's needs first
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy
- Your own dedicated consultant!
If you are seeking work where you can make a difference, then we want to hear from you. Teaching Personnel look to seek the most committed, professional individuals in the market to find you your perfect role.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'