Teaching Assistant required Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a supportive school?
Do you have experience working with children?
Would you like to work in Hatfield?
Then apply today!
I am currently working with a popular one form entry forest school in Hatfield who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to assist in one of their KS2 classes. Previous teaching assistant experience is needed as well as a good understanding of the KS2 curriculum. This position is initially offered until July 2019.
Why this school?
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted in 2018
- Good local transport links or car parking for car owners
- Very supportive leadership team
- Could open up to permanent position
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working with children - preferably in a school setting
- Enhanced DBS - we can assist you with this
- Two childcare references
- Contracted with Hertfordshire county council - working with hundreds of schools in Hertfordshire
- Access to unique benefits, including 40% off cinema and a huge range of high street discounts
- Dedicated, experienced consultant
- Over 20 years experience in the education sector
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today. Call Cara on ref Teaching Assistant Hatfield or send your CV to to book your local registration interview.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'