Are you a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience?
Have you experience supporting students with mobility issues and who are on the Autism spectrum?
Available to work asap?
WorkwithSchools are looking for a Teaching Assistant for a local school in York with SEN experience, particularly supporting students with mobility issues or who are on the Autism spectrum. Up to 35 hours per week.
A competitive hourly pay rate will be offered.
Apply now if you have:-
- relevant qualifications such as Makaton, BSL or Moving & Handling
- the confidence and ability to work with students in different key stages and year groups
- a willingness to go that extra mile in our education settings
- two good or excellent up-to-date references commenting on your support work
We can offer you:-
- Competitive rates paid weekly
- A workplace pension
- Holiday pay based on your pay rates
- A simple online timesheet system
- Ethical in-house payroll - because we don't use an umbrella company
- Supportive and experienced local team
- Staff offers, discounts, competitions & annual awards
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
With so many agencies and so many claims, don’t just take our word for it, here’s what our staff say:-
"A fantastic teaching agency who have helped me to find a range of roles - from hourly one to one tuition to extended full time teaching placements - as my circumstances and availability have changed. Highly recommended."
How to get in touch with us
To discuss further please contact us.
To register with us please fill in our application form email or email us an up-to-date CV, along with details of 2 referees, to the email address given.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all WorkwithSchools staff to share this commitment.
All applicants are required to provide two work references. We also require successful applicants to undertake an Enhanced Criminal Records check via the DBS if you are not registered on the DBS Online Update Service.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'