Teaching Assistant Job | Sheffield Primary School | Part-time (Mornings only) | £57.50 - £75 p/day depending on experience
CER Education Recruitment are requiring a Teaching Assistant to support a child in a South-Sheffield Primary School who is diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Due to the nature of the role experience supporting children with SEN is advantageous.
The ideal teaching assistant will be:
- Enthusiastic and empathetic towards childrens individual needs
- Experienced in a primary school setting ideally
- Able to enthuse, engage and motivate young learners
By teaming up with CER Education Recruitment you'll benefit from:
- A Primary School dedicated Consultant with established relationships across South Yorkshire
- Ongoing development through CPD and on the job behaviour management training
- 'Free bar' networking events annually for all CER Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff
If you're interested in this role please call Devon Fieldhouse in the Sheffield, South Yorkshire office to get the ball rolling!
- Primary School
- Teaching Assistant Job