CALLING IN ALL ASPIRING TEACHER ASSISTANTS, SEN & SEND TEACHER AISSTANTS, SUPPORT WORKERS AND LEARNING SUPPORT ASISSTANTS
REGISTER WITH ASQ-EDUCATION AND LET US HELP YOU PROGRESS YOUR CAREER IN EDUCATION - WORKING WITH CHILDREN.
The right teaching and education staff can turn any setting into a centre of excellence and world-class education. Here at ASQ Education, we employ QUALIFIED and SUPPORT STAFF across HERTFORDSHIRE, ready to be placed in a wide variety of SEN and Mainstream Schools and settings. We're looking to appoint TEACHER ASSISTANTS, SUPPORT WORKERS, LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS and SEN teaching assistants to work with pupils from a variety of backgrounds including learning difficulties, behavioural problems or physical or sensory disabilities.
ARE YOU TEAM-TEACH QUALIFIED OR WILLING TO BE TEAM TEACH TRAINED?
READY TO TAKE ON A CHALLENGE WORKING WITH YOUNG CHILDREN?
READY TO MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE TO YOUNG LIVES?
If you've answered yes to the above questions then we have a number of opportunities for you. Working in either a mainstream school or a Special Education Needs (SEN) school in a highly rewarding opportunity, and a real sense of pride knowing what you're doing really makes a difference.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Recent and relevant experience as a Teacher's Assistant in either a primary or secondary school setting
- Recent and relevant SEN and/or SEMH experience
- You must be passionate about supporting the needs of children
- You must be confident in working with young people
The main duties include and are not limited to:
- Inspiring and engaging with young children including those with physical and mental difficulties.
- Preparing resources to facilitate the delivery of engaging lessons.
- Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as mainstream teachers, education welfare officers, social workers and Healthcare professionals.
Given the specific requirements associated with working with SEND (special education needs and disabilities) pupils, previous or existing experience working with pupils of this nature would be desirable. This is certainly not essential provided that you are able to demonstrate a strong interest in working with SEND pupils, with a commitment to furthering your knowledge and skills in this rewarding area of education.
Join our expanding specialist team and hit apply, sending through your most recent CV. At ASQ Education we engage with a wide range of schools within the London area, supporting pupils with ADHD, BESD, SLD and other diverse number of complex needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job