Our client, a growing organisation in Beaconsfield is now seeking an ambitious Indirect Tax Graduate to sit within their dynamic team.
- Assisting in the preparation of VAT returns duty deferment applications etc.
- Providing tax advice on a range of complex indirect tax issues to clients
- Using a range of research tools to provide meaningful solutions to any queries raised by clients
- Assisting clients in managing their tax obligations throughout the year
- Potentially working in another jurisdiction
- Building relationships with key client contacts
A B.A. (hons) in accounting and/or Law is advantageous but they will consider anyone with a degree who has a passion for Business and a genuine interest in a career in Indirect Tax. You will be encouraged to take your ATT exams and progress to undertaking the CTA Indirect Tax route.
- Tax Graduate