RED HR are partnering with a large retailer to recruit 2x regional Talent Delivery Consultants to their team in London.
As a Talent Delivery Consultant, you will play an important role in supporting the business in developing talent and building capability. You will be responsible for arranging and supporting the facilitation and delivery of training solutions and other key talent and development initiatives – these will range from facilitating workshops to supporting with talent priorities and processes.
You will be passionate about data & reporting within a Large organisation and making data led decisions for new and improved processes.
HYBRID Working - 1 site base and from home - with travel between sites in your permitted zone (Expensed))~
£35,000-40,000 PER ANNUM DOE
Excellent benefits package
- You will be targeted to deliver actions across the zone but there may be occasions when geographical alignment is required, where ‘local’ support is needed for things such as manager coaching and talent review processes
- Responsible for (facilitating/delivering) virtual and face to face learning interventions including cohorts and development activity across the zone
- Responsible for performance management coaching such as performance reviews,development plans and goal setting . Work with the ER teams to utilise ER data insights to understand where line manager coaching needs to be prioritised
- Responsible for the set-up of talent reviews and succession plans on the HR system(MYHR) and facilitate end-to-end talent review process
- Collate people data analysis, MI reporting and insights to support areas of focus in line with reviewing and developing the effectiveness of talent strategies where required
- Support with delivering business led project work (e.g. D&I initiatives, wellbeing, management capability programmes, restructuring recruitment projects, mentoring groups)
- Coach line managers to understand the relevant reporting tools, including building manager capability to be able to use Learning reporting to monitor mandatory and compliance training completion for all colleagues
- Support the Learning and Development Centre of Excellence to ensure new solutions for colleagues are fit for purpose, by providing feedback to improve both content and user experience
- Guide line managers to be able to access, explain and use the learning and development offer available to support their own personal development and that of their colleagues
- Nurture high potential colleagues across the zone and use existing talent frameworks to support their development
To find out more information click apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'