Tailormade Travel Consultant - Asia - London - up to £28k basic plus commission
A luxury tour operator, specialising in the creation of tailor made travel itineraries to some of the worlds’ most luxurious resorts. Is seeking a Luxury Tailor Made Consultant to join a small and friendly office booking worldwide holidays using the finest hotels and properties available. You will ideally come from an independent travel background with native Amadeus CRS knowledge essential.
You will have excellent, bespoke tailormade travel experience working in a small company and have the ability to deal with a booking from enquiry through to final documentation. Presentation, communication (verbal and written), attention to detail, sales skills and destination and product knowledge are very important. Word processing skills are essential as our client does not have automated systems. Ability to think outside the box is essential.
Luxury Tailor Made Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
• Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries by phone.
• Use your own previous experience and destination knowledge to establish the clients’ needs and requirements so as to best advise them when tailor making their chosen itineraries.
• Use Amadeus to book flights and make amendments.
• Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, private charters, hotels, car hire and more.
• Responding to e-mail enquiries from customers.
• Ensuring that the correct documentation e.g. an invoice is sent to the customer and payment is collected.
• General administration.
Luxury Tailor Made Consultant required experience:
- Previous reservations experience within a small, independent operator is highly desirable.
- Excellent product knowledge of Asia and at least another 2 out of 5 continents.
- Previous experience of native CRS Amadeus is essential.
- Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
- Effective Sales skills.Ability to read contracts, for both hotels and airlines.
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Windows applications
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Fluent command of the English language both written and verbal
- Ability to speak to the full range of clients including demanding VIPs and their PAs
- Interest in wellness and wellbeing
- Tailormade LUXURY product knowledge in at least 3 out of 5 continents including ASIA.
- Team Player
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job