The successful candidate will have the ability to work across different systems disciplines of operational and support functions and will be able to demonstrate the correct behaviours in terms of investigating, challenging and supporting the business units and interacting with colleagues at all levels in line with the company values.
Key Accountabilities include:
- The development and delivery of the Safety Programme Plan needed to comply with the airworthiness requirements, e.g. CSXX.1309; and the systems safety assessment documentation
- Supporting the systems leads with the design of the aircraft systems, hardware and software
- Assisting the engineering team with the identification and capture of design requirements at aircraft and system level and with the associated verification and validation requirements
Key skills, knowledge and experience include:
- Degree level qualification in Aeronautical Engineering or Systems Engineering (alternatively HND in related subjects and more experience in a relevant role).
- Proven industry experience including producing aircraft level systems safety assessment documentation in an aircraft OEM.
- An understanding of CSXX.1309 and related guidance and ARP4754, ARP4761
- Good verbal/written communication and negotiation skills
You will be a self-disciplined team player, have an eye for detail, be diligent, with positive work ethic and flexible approach to the requirements of the job.