Systems Architect- Cornwall - £45-£55K
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced Software Systems Architect to join their established team on a full-time, permanent basis. Location in North Cornwall or South Devon dependent on candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to use their in-depth programming expertise and SQL knowledge on a variety of systems within the Microsoft technology stack. A key aim is to develop legacy software whilst ensuring existing functionality is not compromised. This will be a highly varied role, responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Develop detailed knowledge of all existing projects and business requirements
- Define resource requirements
- Build effective relationships and provide leadership to the team
- Utilise knowledge of software engineering creating innovative products and services
- Apply expertise of agile software engineering principles and practices such as unit testing, TDD, BDD, refactoring techniques, continuous integration and test automation
- Construct software within a lean and agile framework
- Lead from the front and improve the efficiency of the team
For this position we are seeking applications from candidates with the following experience, skills and qualifications;
- Commercial development experience in C++
- Previous experience managing the development of quality software products including requirements capture, analysis, design, build and deployment
- Expert knowledge of C++, OOP and SQL
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Detailed knowledge of Agile working and development
- The ability to work effectively to deadlines
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position and would be interested in receiving more information, please send your CV today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"