We are looking for a System Administrator to join our Media Division. You will assist the wider team by providing 1st and 2nd Line support to the business as part of the IT Operations team, from answering calls, logging users’ requests, maintenance of all desktops and laptops to managing Users Accounts and Distribution Lists.
This role is shift based located at our Liverpool Street/Grays Inn Road office. The shift is based on a 7 day on / 7 day off cycle and will include a night shift:
- Monday to Friday 23:00 to 08:00 and Saturday/Sunday 21:00 to 08:00
- Monday to Friday 14:00 to 23:00 and Saturday/Sunday 08:00 to 15:00
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. Our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- 1st point of contact for the Service Desk during shifts.
- Answering calls and logging user requests into the Service Desk system
- Maintenance of all desktops and laptops
- Creating, Deleting and Maintaining User Accounts and Distribution Lists
- Escalation to 3rd line staff when required
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of servers e.g. disk space monitoring.
- Responsibility for ensuring Anti-Virus software is deployed and maintained according to correct standards.
- Support of any changes to server software e.g. installation of patches and upgrades to operating system and database software
- Support of any changes made to Chorus software
- Monitoring of all Chorus and related production systems throughout the Day. In-house training will be provided for these bespoke systems.
- Responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the production workflow systems to ensure client delivery
- MCSA/MCSE would be preferred
- Microsoft Active Directory 2012R2 and upwards
- Exchange 2010 and upwards
- Windows Server 2003,2008,2012,2016 Operating systems
- Windows XP, 7, 10 Operating systems
- Microsoft Message Queuing would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Xerox printers
- Understanding and maintaining print servers
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Minimum six months IT experience in a SME environment
- Some Linux Knowledge (Ubuntu/Debian/CentOs/RedHat)
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'