Systems Administrator / IT Support
We are recruiting for a Systems Administrator / IT Support to work for a food manufacturing company based in Spalding
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsibility for information systems that support the Operations function.
• Optimisation of business systems to gain greatest efficiency.
• Collecting data and maintaining the most current and up to date information accurately within the business systems.
• Investigating and solving system issues in order to prevent reoccurrence.
• Fully understand how the systems work within the business, but also understand the systems fully to be able to exploit functionality not currently used to the benefit of the business.
• Previous experience within a factory, warehouse or production environment
• Previous Systems installation, updates, maintenance & IT Support experience within a manufacturing environment
• Previous experience using / manipulating ERP systems & WMS
• Experience within manufacturing or warehouse environments ideally food sector (not a must)
• Analytical with strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong communication skills at all levels (
• Flexible and adaptable to meet the changing demands of the business
• Experience of SQL advantageous
Please send an updated CV for further details on this Systems Administrator / IT Support role.
- 1st Line
- IT Support
- Systems Administrator
- 2nd line support