Our client is a Financial Services organisation based in Bristol. There is a requirement for a contractor to join the team that are working on a ledger project. They are currently working on two elements of the project, one is to implement a group ledger and the other is to migrate the ledger over to another ledger. The systems they will use are Oracle and SAP ledger.
Systems Accountant Responsibilities include:
- Chart of accounts investigations, analysis, mapping table updates, completing master data change requests
- Interfaces - analysis, testing of mappings, identifying defects, completing mapping / rules change requests
- Engagement with business users and engagement with project team attending project related meetings
Systems Accountant Skills:
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Financial Services experience is a must
- Experience in documentation of static data requirements for Policy Administration internal Accounting events and Financial movements, and their respective external GL mappings
- Knowledge of both Balance Sheet/Operational control and P&L reconciliations and how reporting requirements may differ.
- Experience in testing and defect resolution and data migration.
- Experience of Microsoft programs - particularly Excel
- Ledger transformation or outsourcing projects experience
- Systems accountant analyst background
"Office Assistant jobs in London"