We`re looking for a Systems Accountant to join our finance team for a 2 year fixed term contract.
WHAT THE SYSTEMS ACCOUNTANT JOB INVOLVES:
Unite Students have recently implemented a Hyperion Planning and Consolidation solution alongside our Oracle EBS solution.
We are now looking to strengthen our development and support capabilities within the Finance Team with an experienced Systems Accountant.
This new role will support the day-to-day and finance timetable related activity; Reporting to the Finance Systems Manager, it will ensure the appropriate balance between the project implementation commitments and the smooth running of our existing systems.
This role will liaise very closely with the Finance Key Users who help support the development our Oracle and Hyperion solutions, as well as a number of our smaller applications.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN YOU:
- Qualified/Part-qualified Accountant
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise the day to day tasks with ongoing project activity
- Oracle Financials Experience
- Functional Knowledge of the key oracle modules GL/AP/AR
- Experience of using Oracle data analysis tools
- Experience of Hyperion Planning and Consolidation
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Project Team experience
- Proven capability in interpreting and delivering technical and functional requirements
- Experience of meeting project and milestone deliverables
WHAT UNITE STUDENTS IS ALL ABOUT!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.