Join the fight against COVID-19!
Reed are proud to support the government’s COVID-19 Infection Survey. We are looking for flexible people to work with us four or five days a week collecting swab samples from participating households.
Successful applicants will visit pre-identified households each day where they will provide a COVID-19 swab test to participants, wait whilst the participant administers the swab test, input participant data and return the completed tests to a designated location. Visits will occur across five of seven days and may include weekends and evenings. For this role you will not enter the household as all will be undertaken on the doorstep.
In return you will receive a day rate of £130 per day plus expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving a daily list of home visits to attend
- Plan your day and journey, visiting each home provided in agreed timescales
- Visiting participants’ homes, providing them with COVID-19 swab tests
- Waiting whilst participants complete their COVID-19 swab test
- Accurately inputting data and logging participant results
- Safely delivering all samples to designated locations
- Driving license, own vehicle and business insurance
- Smart phone
- Computer literacy and ability to use apps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and a customer-centred approach
- Attention to detail
- Confident in working alone in a community environment
- Ability to work to targets
You will not be entering households were we either know or suspect that participants are suffering from Covid-19 and appropriate PPE will be provided to you
- Customer Service
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'