Registered Manager - Supported Living
£30,000 per annum (potentially more for a very experienced candidate)
37.5 hours per week
Adept Recruitment is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
The Company and Role
Our client provides support for adults with Autism, Mental Health needs, Learning Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injuries across the UK and they are recruiting for a Registered Supported Living Manager who will be responsible for all their supported living schemes across Wales.
Each of the locations will have a locality manager in place to support the successful candidate. The post will be based in the Cardiff area, however you will be expected to travel across all registered locations as part of this role. This is an exciting time to join as they are making positive steps to grow their supported living offering across Wales.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a supported living manager role
- Experience of growing and developing the supported living pathway
- Has a valid driving licence and willing to travel
- Experience in positively managing a staff team
- Experience in building relationships with the local authorities, external and housing associations
- Has broad experience of managing people, service and quality with a range of different diagnosis
- QCF 5 in Health and Social Care is essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative
- Good awareness of CIW legislation, updates, changes and best practice
Salary and Benefits
- Salary - £30,000 per annum plus company car and potential bonus scheme (Salary may be negotiable for a very experienced candidate)
- Annual leave - 32 days per year (including bank holidays)
- DBS Check - cover the cost of your DBS check and annual renewal
- Wellbeing Support, Advice and Guidance - via Employee Assistance Program though an online portal or over the telephone
- Qualifications -support you to obtain a range of qualifications to support you in your role.
- Staff Referral Scheme - earn £200 for referring a friend into a support worker position.
- Induction - you are paid to attend our comprehensive induction and on-going training
- Long Service Awards - receive 2 weeks extra annual leave and 2 weeks’ pay for reaching 10 years’ service!
- Health Scheme - employees can opt into paying for a cash healthcare plan through their salary. This enables employees to claim back money towards general day to day healthcare such as opticians and dentists
For more information please forward a CV or call Jay Gibbons for more information.
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'