We're recruiting a Supported Living Manager for a high needs Supported Living Service in Bristol. We're looking for a strong manager, who leads by example, is a great support to their team and who can be an advocate for people with learning disabilities and mental health issues. You'll ensure that the Supported Living service helps people to achieve the best possible outcomes through the promotion of health, well-being, independence of each person and helping them to acquire new skills. This is a great opportunity for an experienced care manager who wants to work for an organisation that is genuine and passionate about providing the best levels of care and support.
The Supported Living Manager role;
You'll also the running of an established supported living service. They support people with mental health conditions or learning disabilities to live within shared accommodation with like-minded people. Support is centered on individual's needs, goals and outcomes
Your duties will include;
- Ensure that the service is complying with CQC standards and maintain the outstanding rating within the inspection process
- Management of the staff rota ensuring that staff resources are used to their potential
- You'll manage the staff team ensuring that they are fully supported and have regular supervision and appraisal
- Ensuing that care and support plans are comprehensive and updated and reflect the changing needs of clients
- Regular Supervision and Appraisal of staff
- Conduct risk assessments
- Liaise with families, Social services, commissioners and other stakeholders
- Recruitment - Interview, offer and induct new care and support staff
- Being part of the on-call rota
- Somebody who genuinely cares for clients and who is passionate and loyal to the job. You'll be enthusiastic about achieving the best outcomes for individuals whilst delivering person centred care
- Somebody who has worked as a Manager in a service that supports people with learning disabilities or mental health conditions
- You'll be qualified to NVQ level 4 or QCF level 5 in care management or working towards
- You will need to be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the Health and Social Care Act, the Mental capacity act and CQC compliance standards
- You will have a can-do attitude and be flexible to meet the demands of the service.
- Essential requirement - you need to be a driver with your own vehicle
We are looking to hold interviews ASAP!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- mental health
- care manager
- registered manager
- learning disabilities
- Supported living manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job