This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Quattro Healthcare Recruitment are looking for enthusiastic and experienced support workers to work in a Secure Mental Health Facility in Aylsham, Norfolk.
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
- A current registered DBS.
- Current relevant training certificates.
- Proof of the right to work within the U.K.
- MVA training.
- Previous experience.
- Own car desirable.
Your job role will include:
- Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness;
- responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress;
- applying `de-escalation` techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
- preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
- encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate;
- organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation;
- promoting a `recovery` based approach to care.
Quattro Healthcare employees need to be professional, punctual and passionate about making a difference. Quattro Healthcare; exceptional care, exceptional people.
Please contact Quattro Healthcare, Norwich:
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then your application has not been successful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Healthcare Ltd who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Healthcare Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job